Preparation of Creative
Executions for each awards submission must be separately uploaded per the following specifications.
- Format: Apple Quicktime
- Codec: ProRes 422, H.264, or uncompressed .mov (WMA files are not accepted.)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 for 16:9 format; 1440 x 1080 or 960 x 720 for 4:3 format. File should be at least 100MB per 60 seconds of video.
- Each execution should not exceed 90 seconds. If the execution exceeds 90 seconds, only the first 90 seconds will be viewed.
- Non-English materials must contain a separate translation for each piece creative (PDF).
Do not include bars, slates, or credits.
Each ad to be submitted as a high resolution PDF file.
- Minimum size of PDF is 8" x 10".
- Maximum size of PDF file should not exceed 11" x 17".
- PDFs should have a minimum resolution of 266 dpi.
- Non-English print and outdoor must contain a separate translation sent with the creative (PDF).
Digital Marketing and Media
- Executions must be submitted in either Apple Quicktime (.mov/.m4v) or Flash/ Shockwave (.swf) formats. (WMA files are not accepted.)
- Each execution should not exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- PDFs of screen captures of each ad must include all banners and buttons.
- PDFs cannot exceed 11" x 17".
- Non-English materials must contain a separate translations sent with the creative (PDF).
For further information, please contact Claudine Waite at 212.455.8039 (email@example.com)