Entries in this category include creative that integrates diverse segment considerations from inception through the entire strategic process and execution, with the goal of enhancing value and growth effectiveness. In marketing communications, this could lead to either one fully integrated cross-cultural approach, individual segment approaches, or both in many cases, but always aligned under one overarching strategy.
Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2016 and June 2017 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- Two (and only two) pieces of creative from the same campaign.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions cannot exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are NOT accepted.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted