Significant Results (optional category)
The Significant Results category is an optional category in which entries must demonstrate the success of your marketing campaign. Using facts and figures about your campaign, your submission should explain why the brand's efforts were successful based on effectiveness of the advertising and its measurable objectives.
To be eligible for this category, your work must be entered in one of the main categories and be among the top scoring entries based on the final results of the round one judging process. Only the top scoring works will be judged and considered for awards in this category by the final round jury.
Entries will be judged based on a mix of the following:
Round One (main categories)
- Judges will be looking for quantifiable evidence supporting the initiative’s impact.
- Campaigns must have run between June 2018 and June 2019 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- This is not a stand-alone category. In order to submit for this category, you must also be submitting for one of the following: African American; Asian; Audio; Digital/Social/Mobile; Experiential Marketing; Hispanic; LGBT; People with Disabilities; Print; Socially Responsible or Total Market.
- Submission must describe the impact of the advertising campaign on business performance and include metrics substantiating claims.
- $50 for each submission
* To submit for the Significant Results category, please the check the "Yes" radio button below the submission form and fill out the required information.