Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2016 and June 2017 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- Two (and only two) print ads from the same campaign.
- Non-English creative must include translations.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are NOT accepted.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted