Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Campaigns must have run between June 2017 and June 2018 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- No more than TWO (2) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Submission may include any combination of TV commercials, audio (including radio, internet radio, podcasts), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, and out of home.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions cannot exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted within this category. Each sizzle reel cannot exceed 90 seconds.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted