People with Disabilities
Entries in this category include all types of creative that directly target or resonate with People with Disabilities. Although marketing content may not target this group specifically, it is important that the creative incorporates this consumer segment as a key pillar of the campaign.
Entries judged based on a mix of the following:
- Campaigns must have run between June 2018 and June 2019 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- ONE (1) piece of creative targeting this consumer segment may be submitted. Please note that only one piece of creative will be shown to the judges.
- Submission may include any one sample of the following: video, audio (including radio, internet radio, or podcast), print, direct mail, digital, social and mobile, or out of home.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions should not exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted. Executions should not exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted