- Submissions in this category are for any creative executions that leverage digital platforms that directly target a multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT and/or People with Disabilities).
- This includes programs involving mobile sites, apps, geo-location strategies, email campaigns, web-based campaigns, etc. These strategies must involve an individual user experience that fluently leads the user through the application to your end goal. Includes campaigns specifically designed to provide a unique on-line experience or a straightforward path to purchase on a mobile device.
- This category also rewards the best use of Social Media tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.) targeted to consumers as the primary communication tactic/strategy to reach your objectives.
Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2017 and June 2018 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- No more than TWO (2) pieces of creative from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Non-English creative must include translations. Non-English TV and audio spots (including radio, internet radio, podcasts) must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions cannot exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- Entries may include a combination of creative material from:
- Online display ads such as: banners, buttons, skyscraper, leaderboard, pop-up.
- Websites/microsites may have more than one online element or execution in order to bring the campaign to life.
- Mobile content developed specifically for handheld devices including phones and tablets such as: mobile/smartphone app, text ad (single or campaign), interstitials, tablet/mobile advertising.
- Social Media content developed specifically for social media campaigns such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.
- Online video (any video that ran via online distribution by marketers or agencies, including social networking sites).
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are accepted within this category. Each sizzle reel cannot exceed 90 seconds.
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted