Audio - Radio, Internet Radio, and Podcasts
Entries in this category include all types of audio spots including commercial radio, streaming radio, and downloadable audio (podcasts) that directly targets a multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT and/or People with Disabilities).
Entries judged based on creative excellence and relevancy to the multicultural consumer segment (Asian, African-American, Hispanic, LGBT, and/or People with Disabilities).
- Campaigns must have run between June 2018 and June 2019 within the U.S. for a minimum period of two weeks. Non-consecutive weeks are acceptable.
- No more than TWO (2) audio spots (commercial radio, streaming radio, downloadable audio (podcasts)) from the same campaign may be submitted.
- Non-English audio spots must include subtitles that appear across the bottom of the screen.
- Executions should exceed 90 seconds. If execution exceeds 90 seconds, judges will view the first 90 seconds only.
- Audio spots should contain a title slide that reads "Audio" and the company's name should be shown on the screen while the audio plays.
- A media plan must be included in each entry, outlining the campaign's media elements, specifically where and when the submitted creative ran. Please do not provide cost information in the media plan. A media plan example can be found here.
- Sizzle/highlight reels are NOT accepted
Complete specifications for all creative file types can be found here.
- $625 for entries submitted